Just around 145 days are left for UPSC Prelims 2023 now.
But, starting today, you can guarantee a 120+ score in UPSC Prelims with Smash Prelims under Santosh sir’s guidance and mentorship. How? Continue reading.
Enrollments are open for Smash Prelims 2023 January Edition
Course completion (GS+Current Affairs) Lectures, Test Series, 1-to-1 Mentorship and PDF Notes
Table of Content:
- About Smash Prelims 2023- Jan batch
- Why Smash Prelims for UPSC Prelims 2023?
- Smash Prelims Test Timetable
- Smash Prelims Lecture Timetable
- Program details
- What do our students have to say?
Smash Prelims 2023
Smash Prelims January batch will be more than a crash course for UPSC Prelims 2023 that incorporates 6 pillared-approach by Santosh sir.
The focus of this program will be on:
- Syllabus completion – both GS and Current affairs for 2 yrs
- Most important and probable topics will be covered in a timely manner leaving ample time for multiple revisions.
- Special classes on topics including Polity, History, Economics, Geography, Sessions to cover Environment innovatively, Science & Technology and more. (check timetable for lectures here)
- To be done through LIVE lectures, Notes will be shared.
- Comprehensive and exhaustive notes covering everything that is important.
- Time management and result-oriented preparation
- Strategy and plan- both micro and macro by Santosh sir. This will ensure syllabus completion and rigorous practice through the test series.
- Santosh sir’s personal guidance through weekly Zoom sessions
- 1-1 mentorship calls after every test.
- Evidence-based questions based on the UPSC’s current trends
- To keep your preparation relevant to UPSC 2023 pattern
- Bringing efficiency to your preparation. Leaving out what is not important.
- Constant and gradual improvement through
- One-to-one mentorship sessions with a dedicated mentor
- Weekly Zoom sessions with Santosh sir
- Sessions with UPSC rankers
- Imparting skills to attempt and solve Prelims paper
- Targeting an accuracy rate of 90% and attempting maximum questions.
- Logical and intelligent question-solving techniques – Tikdams.
- Evolving your personal approach for attempting UPSC prelims paper
- Accuracy vs a high number of attempts. Accuracy improvement sessions.
- Attempting from question 1 or go section-wise.
What makes Smash Prelims the best program for UPSC Prelims 2023?
Mentorship by Santosh sir: Highly experienced and excellent record
Smash Prelims 2023: Program inclusion
- One-to-One mentorship for UPSC Prelims 2023 by Santosh sir and the mentor team.
- Evidence-based and UPSC level test series: 60 Tests
- 44 tests (14 basics + 8 Advanced + 10 FLT + 6 CSAT + 6 CA ) for back to back intensive revision
- 16 Tests for Practice
- Mandatory mentorship and doubt resolution call after every test
- Smash Value LIVE lectures: Most important and probable GS and Current Affairs topics for Prelims 2023. Lectures will be recorded and PDF notes will be shared
- Weekly LIVE Zoom sessions with Santosh Sir for strategy, doubt clearance, and QnA
- Skills to attempt and solve UPSC MCQs
- LIVE MCQs solving (1000 questions) session
- Intelligent Elimination techniques for a sure score of 120+ marks
- 1.5 yrs worth of complete current affairs topics (LIVE) covered by the core CD faculty in featured classes with a LIVE discussion + PDF notes
- CA magazine + budget and economic survey will be provided for free
Smash Prelims 2023 Lecture Timetable
Smash Prelims 2023 Test Timetable
Test start date: 10th Jan 2023
Lecture start date: 15th December 2022
Rs 25,000 Rs. 20,000 + GST
You are 8 times more likely to clear Prelims 2023 with Santosh sir’s mentorship under the Smash Prelims program