Timetable and details given below.
UPSC Prelims 2021 is around the corner and instead of freaking out, you must bring out the warrior within. The enormity of the challenge requires special efforts and for that Spartan club has been launched.
What is Spartan Club?
It is a rigorous timetable-based revision program whereby you will be covering the syllabus, revising, and discussing the topics under the strict guidance of Ravi sir.
Duration: 2 weeks (14 days)
Course fee: 1000 + GST = Rs 1180
- Intensive revision based on the rigorous timetable, under the strict supervision of Ravi sir.
- Subjects to be covered: Science Tech, Environment, Modern History
- Planned daily target assignments and monitoring.
- Daily Habitat sessions
- 2 Mega sessions by Ravi sir – including Samadhan and Flurry sessions
- 4 Mini Sessions to cross-check the accomplishment of the assigned syllabus
- Mentorship by Ravi sir.
- Daily MCQs -Based on the assigned syllabus daily MCQs
Subjects to be covered
- Science Tech
- Modern History
How sessions are going to take place?
Habitat is a chat-based learning platform and here Ravi sir will be handholding and guiding you all through the course.
Daily six session (at the least) are planned in the manner as explained above.
Why to join Spartan club?
- A rigorous timetable will help you organize your syllabus coverage and revision.
- Strict enforcement by Ravi sir to ensure your accountability and target achievement.
- Personal guidance and mentorship by Ravi sir.
- Discussion and doubt sessions on Habitat.
- Innovative methods like Flurry and Samadhan.
All these will bring out the warrior within you to face the UPSC IAS prelims 2021 challenge successfully.
Daily Spartan’s rigour : 6 am to 12 midnight
- 6 am to 7:45 am – Study based on target assigned one day earlier
- 7:45 to 8:00 am – Habitat session (Discuss how many portions was covered)
- 8:30 to 12:30 pm – Study based on target assigned
- 12:30 pm – 12:45 pm – Habitat session
- 12:45 pm – 2:00 pm – Break
- 2:00 pm to 4:45 pm – Study based on assigned targets
- 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm – Habitat Session
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm – Enjoy your tea/Coffee with your favorite music
- 5:30 to 8 pm – Study based on target assigned
- 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm – Habitat session for revision of the entire day and rapid-fire round
- Dinner Break till 10:00 pm
- 10:00 pm to 12:00 am – Share your MCQs that you’ve solved today with others, raise your doubts, have some fun with other aspirants for cooling yourself down. If something is left then Cover it. Targets for the early morning will be assigned here.
How to attend Spartan sessions and join the Spartan club?
Click on Enroll button below. It will redirect you to the Club. Introduce yourself and use @ before raviranjan to tag Ravi sir. He will guide you from there on.