Rank in CSE-2016
|Number of attempts (include present one)||
- Try to know at least 3-4 important points on every topic – current or dynamic.
- Watch Rajya Sabha TV debates. As it is a visual medium it helps remember better.
- Don’t become an academician or do PhD on a topic.
The standard material.
What to focus on for Mains Prep?
- Answer writing is most important. Just reading books would not help. Start answer writing immediately.
- Focus more answer writing, rather than reading/studying.
- Ultimately, you have to go and write the exam.
- What you finally write in the exam hall is important.
Tips for students:
- GS pattern has become very dynamic.
- Topics related to contemporary issues are important.
- Focus mainly on Currents Affairs for mains, especially for the dynamic part.
- GS – 2 and GS – 3 is mainly dynamic.
Point to be noted:
- The Aim should be to complete a topic in minimum time with maximum output, so that one can solve most of the questions from the topic.
- Get a general idea on most relevant topics.
- Think in different dimensions while writing the answers.
- ‘Keywords’ are important. Expand the keywords in exam.
- Try to put maximum number of points in answers.
- Always put a positive conclusion. Have an optimistic outlook and end the answers on a positive note.