Our Hall of Fame boasts of nearly 150 aspirants who have cleared the exam as working professionals. This year, our Civilsdaily students — Vaibhav Rawat (AIR 25) and Ravi Kumar (AIR 84) worked really hard in their respective jobs and studied before they tasted success. This busts the myth that only full-time aspirants can clear the exam.
Cracking UPSC is an art of excellence & can be achieved even by improving 1% a day. All it wants are will and effort, methodical practice and ultimate guidance.
Our step-by-step 5-hour learning strategy enabled them to justify not only ‘how to avoid errors in prelims’ but also ‘how to introduce and conclude the answer in mains’ and to develop templates for answers that you can recall at a short notice .
Attend the free live webinar conducted by Civilsdaily’s toppers’ mentor & Mains Program Head Sukanya Rana Ma’am to understand what are the processes that every aspirant must care for.
Never miss the chance to get value added guidance to secure a rank under 100 with your answer writing in a holistic manner! This webinar is absolutely free. All aspirants are warmly welcome to attend.
Date: 21st April, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 7 to 8 PM
Tips to Learn in This Free Live Webinar by Sukanya Rana!
1. The UPSC preparation process is divided into Four stages. What should you focus on during each phase?
2. Our step-by-step 5-hour learning plan. Other toppers’ time-management skills are also discussed.
3. Avoiding errors that cost you a chance. How do you get your preparation off to a good start?
4. The advantages of being a UPSC aspirant while working. What distinguishes you from the competition?
5. Studying judiciously. How can you save time by using the Civilsdaily App to acquire aggregated information?
About Sukanya Rana Ma’am
Our Civilsdaily Mains Program Head Mrs. Sukanya Rana has been mentoring students across multiple stages from prelims to mains to interview. She herself was a working professional as a PO in CANARA BANK during her first UPSC Interview in 2016.
Attend the webinar to gain insights from her personal experience of working and preparing for UPSC.