How to start answer writing FROM SCRATCH for UPSC & State PSC Mains 2024?
According to Dr. Vishwa Shah, “Success does not lie in Results but Efforts, Being the best is not so important, Doing the best is all that matters..”
When she notices a large number of aspirants around her who are anxious, nervous, or panicked, she joined Civilsdaily’s MEP Program and owned a compact experience and overall strategies which helped her to clear UPSC Mains twice (2020,2022) and cracked GPSC in her 1st attempt (2021) with a Rank of 98. Currently, she is a Probationary Deputy Superintendent of Police.
According to her, starting answer writing early is the only reality and unavoidable truth behind sure success. However, focusing on small improvements, habits, and changes will eventually lead to bigger things.
Even with numerous things pending, you can still pass the UPSC and State PSC exams if you prepare in an organized, measured, and progressive manner. Nobody goes into this exam fully prepared. It all depends on how you write it down.
As a responsible Mentor cum teacher of many students like Dr. Vishwa Shah, Sukanya Ma’am (MEP Program Head) is conducting a FREE LIVE webinar to understand How to start answer writing FROM SCRATCH for UPSC/State PSC Mains 2024
Date & Time: 11th March 2023 (Saturday), 8:30 P.M
Ma’am will demonstrate LIVE How to start answer writing FROM SCRATCH for UPSC Mains 2024. She will also discuss, how to enjoy and learn answers writing for the UPSC Mains examination when it can be very confusing and stressful for other candidates.
What you should expect in 1-1 LIVE with Sukanya Ma’am?
- What are the 10 best practices my ranker students follow when they start from scratch?
- Why it’s the very right time to start answer writing for UPSC mains 2024?
- What are the benefits of attempting more mock tests for the UPSC Mains exam?
- How state services also need more expertise in answer writing
- How to connect current affairs and how to insert examples, and illustrations in your answers?
- How to approach current affairs charged questions in UPSC Mains?
- How frequently should you practice answer writing for UPSC Mains to become mains writing savvy in a very short time?
- What are the 753 Rules for Mains answer writing that every topper follows in their preparation phase?
The workshop will be an opportunity for UPSC & State PSC aspirants for 2023 exam and 2024, who want to clear the Mains exam in just one attempt, to learn from the best and gain a competitive edge in their preparation for the exam.
The Practical LIVE session will focus on the importance of the Mains exam strategy, covering a wide range of topics such as time management, and effective Answer writing techniques to clear the UPSC Mains exam.
CivilsDaily’s FREE Webinar package
Post-webinar we will share important PDFs, timetable framework, and notes.
Other than this a strategy package will be emailed to you.
What The Hindu opined about Civilsdaily Mentorship
Register FREE for a 1-1 LIVE UPSC Masterclass by Sukanya Rana Ma’am, CD Mains Program Head.