Q.1) ‘Hamas’, which is often seen in news, is a Sunni-Islamic fundamentalist organization from
Q.2) Recently, The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has relaxed the guidelines for REITs InvITs in order to broaden the scope of fund raising by such instruments. REITs and InvITs are related to
a) Telecom Sector
b) Real Estate Sector
c) IT industry
d) Pharmaceutical Industry
Q.3) Which of the following statements regarding the Medical Council of India are correct?
The Medical Council of India
1. grants recognition of medical qualifications
2. gives accreditation to medical schools
3. grants registration to medical practitioners
4. monitors medical practice in India
Select the correct option using the codes given below.
a) 1, 2 and 3 only
b) 1 and 4 only
c) 1, 2, 3 and 4
d) 2, 3 and 4 only
Q,4) What is ‘Maglev’, which was recently in news?
a) World’s heaviest Submarine
b) World’s heaviest commercial Ship
c) High Speed Train
d) None of the above
Q.5) With reference to the economic history of medivial India, the term ‘Araghatta’ refers to
a) Bonded labour
b) Land grants made to military officers
c) Waterwheel used in the irrigation of land
d) Wasteland converted to cultivated land
Q.6) With reference to the cultural history of India, the memorizing of chronicles, dynasty histories and epic tales was the profession of who of the following?
Q.7) Recently, for the first time in our country, which of the following States has declared a particular butterfly as ‘State Butterfly’?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
Q.8) Consider the following statements:
The Mangalyaan launched by ISRO
1.Is also called the Mars Orbiter Mission
2.Made India the second country to have a spacecraft orbit the Mars after USA
3.Made India the only country to be successful in making its spacecraft orbit the Mars in its very first attempt
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
a) 1 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1, 2 and 3
1. Daily newscards have been enriched with back2basics and note2students – Make notes daily
2. Join Full Year Prelims TS – prelims.civilsdaily.com
3. Solutions will be uploaded at 11.30 p.m. Click here for Solutions
4. For attempting previous Prelims Daily Questions – Click here