Q.1) The iGOT Programme recently seen in news is an initiative related to:
b) Training of Govt. employees
c) Skill Education
d) Women Empowerment
Inspired by: [pib] Integrated Government Online Training Programme (iGOT)
Q.2) With reference to the motor vehicles certification agency ICAT (International Centre for Automotive Technology), consider the following statements:
- ICAT is located at Detroit in USA.
- It is the premier certification agency authorized by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH) for providing testing and certification services to the vehicle and component manufacturers in India and abroad.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) Both 1 and 2
b) Only 1
c) Only 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: [pib] ICAT Certification
Q.3) With reference to the conservation of Asiatic Lion in India, consider the following statements
- The MoEFCC has launched the “Asiatic Lion Conservation Project” in 2015.
- It will be a sub-scheme under Development of Wildlife Habitat (CSS-DWH)
- The contribution ratio will be 60:40 of Central and State share.
Which of the given statements is/are incorrect?
a) 1 and 2
b) Only 1
c) Only 3
d) All of the above
Inspired by: [pib] Asiatic Lion Conservation Project
Q.4) India’s first ever States’ Start-up Ranking 2018 were recently released by:
a) NITI Aayog
b) Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
c) Ministry of MSMEs
d) Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
Inspired by: [pib] States’ Startup Ranking 2018
Q.5) The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme recently seen in news is an initiative of:
a) West Bengal
d) Andhra Pradesh
Inspired by: The Hindu
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here