0 of 5 questions completed
1. In the comments section, share your score and also let everyone know the logic you’ve used to mark certain answers. This will trigger intelligent discussions benefitting everyone.
2. Completing the test should be your top priority. Focus on accuracy rather than simply attempting more questions. Give enough thought to each question, we have increased the time limit so you can do this.
3. At the end of the test, click on ‘View Questions’ button to check the solutions.
*You can attempt the test multiple times for your own practice but only your first attempt will be counted for rankings.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly.
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points (0).
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 points
Consider the following statements with respect to Anti-defection law-
1. Rajiv Gandhi was the Prime Minister of India when the law was enacted.
2. The law specifies the time period of 6 months to decide on the matter of disqualification of an MLA.
Which of the following is correct?Correct
Answer ‘a’ is the correct answer. The law was enacted during the period of Rajiv Gandhi and there is no provision of time limit in the act to decide on the matter of disqualification.Incorrect
Answer ‘a’ is the correct answer. The law was enacted during the period of Rajiv Gandhi and there is no provision of time limit in the act to decide on the matter of disqualification.
2. Question1 points
In order to reach Libya from Turkey following the shortest path by land, which of the following countries you must pass through?
Right answer is c. Recently Turkey Parliament authorised sending troops to fight in Libya.Incorrect
Jordan can’t be on the shortest route as it is evident from its position on the map.
3. Question1 points
Which of the following statement is correct about “Arogya Sanjeevani Policy” ?Correct
The correct answer is ‘a’.Incorrect
4. Question1 points
Which of the following was a signatory to the Treaty of Sagauli of 1815?Correct
The correct answer is ‘a’. The Supreme Court of Nepal has recently asked for the map exchanged during the treaty which is related to the Kalapani issue with India.https://indianexpress.com/article/india/nepal-sc-asks-govt-to-furnish-countrys-historical-map-relating-to-kalapani-border-issue-6196396/Incorrect
5. Question1 points
With reference to the Constitution of India, consider the following statements-
1 No High Court shall have the jurisdiction to declare any central law to be constitutionally invalid.
2. An amendment to the Constitution of India cannot be called into question by the Supreme Court of India.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?Correct