In this talk, we are going to discuss do’s and don’t for UPSC Prelims 2020. It is a very important topic considering the fact that very little time is left time left. In this lesson, Birendra Sir, a core mentor at Civilsdaily shares various tips obtained after taking the feedback from more than 150 students.
In this talk, we are going to discuss the following components:
- How to crack UPSC prelims with just 3 months of preparation.
- Common mistakes committed by most of the Civil Services aspirants during their UPSC prelims preparation. Do’s and Don’t.
- The most effective way to revise any subject from the prelims point of view.
- How one should analyze the test paper attempt, previous year UPSC prelims questionnaire and increase the score in UPSC prelims 2020.
- How to perform multiple revision of all subjects before UPSC prelims 2020 in the shortest possible time.
- Motivational boost.
Click here to fill Samanvaya form | We will call you
Click here to Enroll for the Nikalo Prelims 2020