Let’s admit this — As much as we have heard our seniors, mentors and toppers advise us to answer fewer questions in Prelims exams due to negative marking, do we want to follow it? All of us wish to answer as many questions as possible correctly. However, post 2014, questions have started getting tougher so much that now –
Let’s take a sample question from Prelims 2021 Paper —
Constitutional government means:
- a representative government of a nation with federal structure
- a government whose Head enjoys nominal powers
- a government whose Head enjoys real powers
- a government limited by the terms of the Constitution
An average aspirant gets confused between 2-3 options. Option a), b) and d) look equally correct but you have to select only one. The right answer is option d). How can you find out what was the missing criteria in option a) and b) which option d) fulfilled to emerge as the right answer?
Attend the free webinar by Sajal and Sudhanshu sir to get the answer.
Key Takeaways of Sajal & Sudhanshu Sirs’ Free Prelims Orientation Webinar
1. Complete Analysis of Prelims Paper from last 5 years. How to change your preparation methods right now?
2. The 7 Steps of Tackling Prelims 2022. How to maximize revision and minimize study materials?
3. Significance of Current Affairs. Is it really declining in Prelims?
4. Important Topics to Cover for Prelims 2022 for every subject. What are the correct study materials for these topics?
5. Time-Tested Elimination Techniques. How to use these techniques in sample questions?
Prelims question papers have become more or less like a game of Sudoko. Except, in Sudoko you can solve the puzzle at your leisure and over here you are limited by 2 hours. We hope this webinar will help all 2022 aspirants implement the suggestions of Sajal sir & Sudhanshu sir
Date: 06 January 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 7 P.M.
Sajal Singh has the distinction be being 2017 topper of GS Mains. He has appeared for interview 3 times. Over 400 students have emerged as toppers under Sajal Sir’s mentorship in the last 7 years.
Sudhanshu (IIM-K, MBA cont.) has first-hand experience of UPSC civil services and helped many candidates sail through. Prior to this he had served in India’s largest industrial defense complex under Ministry of Defense for 10 years. He also keeps a keen interest in regional and global geopolitics with contributions in several online portals including CivilsDaily IAS.