Write two essays, choosing one from each section in about 1000 – 1200 words each.
- Farming has lost the ability to be a source of substance for majority of farmers in India
- Impact of new economic measures on fiscal ties between the union and states in India
- Destiny of a nation is shaped in its classrooms
- Has the non alignment movement lost its relevance in a multipolar world?
- Joy is simplest form of gratitude
- Fulfilment of new woman in India is a myth.
- We may brave human laws but can not resist natural laws
- Social media is inherently a selfish medium
What do you think of this essay paper?????
Which essay would you have attempted?
What would the structure of your essays?
Any special Points?
Aspirants who would be writing mains next year and beyond should attempt these essays (try to structure the essays at least) in the comments below.