DISCUSSION, CASE STUDIES AND ANSWER WRITING, DOUBTS RESOLUTION, STRATEGY, AND REFERENCE MATERIAL
(Instructions at the bottom of this page)
It wouldn’t be wrong to assume that you know the importance of Ethics (GS Paper IV) for the UPSC exam. The news is that Ethics group is now available on Civilsdaily’s Habitat.
Why join the Habitat group on ETHICS, you ask?
- Want to learn efficiently, quickly
- Want to spend less time googling and more time refining and polishing your concepts.
- Discussing advanced concepts, quality improvement tips, etc.
- If you are a “Level 10 Procrastinator” – Rest all types like the Sherlock Sharma “I speak to the point in chats”, Chatterbox Singh “Stop me if you can” or even the Narcissistic Kumar “I know my points are right” are welcome. We believe each one of us has something which can be brought to the table. Strategy to handle the case studies or list of examples to improve your answer – We want all of you to contribute to the discussions on the group.
Smart people learn from everything and everyone, Average people from their experience and Stupid people already have all the answers.
Disclaimer – While we look to build a closer relationship between teachers and students, we strongly discourage spoonfeeding.
What is our philosophy?
We have diminished, if not removed the barrier between teacher and student. Co-learning and co-creating knowledge is the need of the hour. The discourses, the vaad-vivaad on every topic, every theory and every issue pushes the boundaries of your thoughts. (It is required)
Our approach to mains is decentralized. Ideas flow from every direction. Learning is about conversations, it is about stories that change you and your perception of reality – enter the matrix without the red pill if you may!
What all is going to be there?
The group will be administered by Sukanya ma’am, UPSC toppers and in-service officers. From discussions to answer writing sessions are going to be held there in a planned manner.
How to tackle Section A questions or what should be the approach to write the perfect case study? When so many beautiful minds will be at work, surely we will find answers.
Discussion and syllabus coverage is going to be planned beforehand for a week to ensure we cover each and every topic in the syllabus. It is going to ensure discipline and consistency.
|1-Sep-20||INTRODUCTION – DISCUSSION|
|2-Sep-20||ETHICS AND HUMAN INTERFACE – DISCUSSION||What is Ethics?; Origin of Ethics; Essence of Ethics; Determinants of Ethics; Consequences of Ethics|
|3-Sep-20||GENERAL DISCUSSION||3 Schools of Ethics|
|4-Sep-20||GENERAL DISCUSSION||Approach to Ethics; Dimensions of Ethics; Ethics in Private and Public Relationships|
|5-Sep-20||PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS|
Personalized and targeted approach:
It’s personalized and customized to your individual learning competencies, situation, attitude, and aptitude. You are going to learn as per your learning competencies, we are just going to make it efficient.
Answer writing and discussion:
This is one of the most important offerings this group has to offer. Discussions on previous year questions and topic-based questions. Answers to them are reviewed and discussed thoroughly. You don’t want to miss this session.
Notes and references:
All the important readings, references, and materials are suggested and can be shared on a regular basis. Based on the reference material shared, important topics are pointed out and discussed.
- Click on the link provided above.
- Choose Web Application. (Mandatory)
- Enter your details. Click on ‘Register a new account’.
- Choose a username.
- That is it. Welcome to Habitat.
For access through Mobile app:
- Install the Mobile application (click here) from your Appstore.
- Click on Join a Workspace.
- Enter this in the Workspace URL – habitat.civilsdaily.com
- Use the same email id and password as you used above.
Should you encounter any issue in this process or you have a query, reach out to us at +91 89299 87787 or firstname.lastname@example.org