Civilsdaily Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
*Top 10 Important Points on How to Make Notes for UPSC in General || by Pravin Sir, Mentor of Senior IAS Toppers*Date & Time: *May 22, 2022 @04:00 PM (Start loggin in by 03:45 PM) India*
Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82603823273?pwd=UWg4S0duNU1ZdlcvTlF4aWlFajExUT09
Meeting ID: 826 0382 3273
Do You Know? what is making the webinar very special! 1) Live Demo Notes 2) Most Authentic & Handy Source of Current Affairs.
Given the voluminous nature of the UPSC exam syllabus, it is almost impossible for a candidate preparing for UPSC to expect a complete revision of all textbooks and the entire syllabus right before the examination; however, revision is critical to scoring well and passing the examination. As a result, most aspirants rely on self-made notes for quick revision during exam days to overcome this challenge.
Making notes is an important part of UPSC preparation because it is part of active learning. One cannot expect to pass the UPSC examination unless he prepares his notes and regularly revises them. Take any UPSC topper from any year, and you will find that almost all of them used note-taking as part of their UPSC preparation strategy.
To assemble self-trust and confidence to yield the positive results sooner, join this free live webinar conducted by Civilsdaily’s Senior IAS toppers’ mentor to get certain value-added insights on ‘Effectively Note-Making’ spontaneously.
Grasp the opportunity to get exceptional tips on ‘what is the best strategy for note-making from current affairs’, and ‘how to write fantastic or above-average answers by presenting with a clear structure stuffed with the most relevant current affairs. This entire webinar is free. All aspirants are wholeheartedly welcome to attend to enhance their current affairs notes.
Date: 22nd May 2022 (Sunday)
Time: 4 PM to 5 PM
Strategies & Approaches of note-making, in This Free Live Webinar by Pravin Sir!
- Notes making is quite often confused with writing everything down on paper or digital devices. So, ‘How to make effective notes from current affairs’, ‘How our mentees make notes’, ‘How our mentorship program helps thousands of toppers’, will be the main point of this webinar, with live note-making examples.
- Best, authentic, minimum source of current Affairs for UPSC-CSE prelims &Mains Preparation. Do’s & Dont’s, How to remake ‘Recognition of information’ into ‘recall, analyze & express’. Will also be discussed thoroughly.
- Whether your answers ought to reflect the editorial standards of The Hindu! What should be the foolproof strategy of note-making from current affairs? What points ought to be included in your notes!
- How toppers prioritize momentum mover content and content over structure. ‘How to fix your static answer writing structure, improved with the current affairs’-is going to display here.
- How to create a basic conceptual framework of the current affairs answer before committing anything to paper. Implications of overstretching your imagination.
- How to fetch maximum score in the ‘Essay’ paper linking current affairs examples to enhance your marks in total.
- What is the difference between ‘Opinion-based current affairs’ & ‘Current issues with Fact-based’ questions will also be discussed thoroughly in this webinar?
- How & where to link the answer, replete with current affairs charts/maps/diagrams, etc., will help to get extra 0.25-0.5 marks across 80 questions of GS papers.
- If the question is in two parts, sticking to the word limit, how to address the demand of each part & understand current affairs demands. What is the way to enclose also any critical analysis you should have within the subheading?
- How to enhance writing patterns, where to take mock regularly, how many mock tests are fit, and Why our on-demand ‘Samachar Manthan’ online program is getting enrolled as a hot cake Etc. will be discussed in this live webinar.
- Many Other untold secrets of coverage of the current affairs syllabus for Prelims & mains with 1-1 mentorship program’, is that the syllabus can be covered 100%. The most brilliant of candidates will testify that even their coverage of the syllabus was not completely 100% without the proper guidance of CD’s senior IAS mentors when it’s time to deal with current affairs notes-making.
About Pravin Sir:
Pravin sir is a mentor with CivilsDaily for nearly 4+ years and is now Working as a Mentor Head in Civilsdaily Mains Guidance Program. He has done with 6 attempts of UPSC CSE with, written multiple mains and two UPSC interviews, PSIR as an optional, CAPF Interview 2017.
Wish You All The Best .