Board: BS Bassi sir
Session: Forenoon session
Education: Electronics and Communications Engg.
- so you worked as an instructor in an education center now if you are asked to design a curriculum from 1st to 8th standard how would it be?
(Some related questions)
- Have you read the book by Stephen Hawkings called “A Brief History of Time”?
- What do you mean by hacking?
- What is ethical hacking?
- What are Cybercrimes and what are its types?
- Which act deals with such crimes?
- Is IT Act sufficient to deal with these? What are the shortcomings of IT Act? (Chairman asked about phishing and spamming)
- There is an ongoing cultural and societal interaction between the east and the west, explain.
- What is a UMPP?
- Do you know about PTC(Power Trading corporation)?
- What are power grids?
- You must have heard about MoEFCC (some related questions)
- Which deal did the world negotiate to combat climate change? What is India’s share in total GHG emissions?
- Who are the major emitters in the world?
- What are ESZs?
- Are you aware of the latest National Forest Policy?
- What is the better method to ensure that farmers get remunerative price for their produce?
- What exactly is price deficiency payment mechanism? Which state introduced it first? Are you aware of Telangana model?
- What is the ongoing issue between UK and Russia? (Some related questions)
- So you have directed 2 dramas… So tell me who said, ” All the World’s a stage…”?
- Rooftop gardening is one of your hobbies, tell me what are the differences between normal gardening and the rooftop gardening?
- You must have heard about Lord Macaulay, what are his contributions?
- Do you think Macaulay is one of the most misrepresented figures in the modern Indian history? Why do you think so?
- Let’s talk about Indian Civil service, who was the first Indian Civil Servant? Which Governor general introduced Indian Civil Services?
- What is EIA? What is its significance?
- Now let us go to Pakistan. Tell me something about Pakistani elections.
- How does peaceful and stable Afghanistan help serve Indian interests? What are the sectors in which we have greater scope for investment?
Your interview is over. Thank you