- “What are the reformative steps taken by the Government to make food grain distribution system more effective” (UPSC 2019).
- The article mainly deals with the issues related to the efficiency of grain management and its implications for the Central govt. and it further suggests the improvements that could be made to the system.
- The question wants us to explain why there are still inefficiencies in the management system and their implications and ways to increase efficiency.
- In the intro, write the objectives and background of the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- In the main body, explain the area where there is scope for improvement and support the answer with facts and figures.
- End the answer by suggesting the implementations of the suggestions you cited for the increasing inefficiency.