- In the intro, mention the recently held regional security dialogue on Afghanistan.
- In the body mention the challenge facing India after the return of Taliban in Afghanistan in terms of regional security and hostile China and Pakistan leveraging the situation against India.
- In the suggestions mention need for re-establishing presence in Kabul, engaging Taliban as it seeks alternatives. India will also need to confront China in Afghanistan.
- Also mention that India’s economic interests also demand its presence in Afghanistan.
- Conclude by mentioning that there is no time to lose for this purpose. A heavy and long-term price will have to be paid otherwise. In all this process India must remain grounded in reality.