Block Your Monday (22nd May) 2023 for a 1-1 Live Masterclass by Civilsdaily Pune Branch Head, Pravin sir on ‘Best possible ways to make notes for UPSC/MPSC 2024
Whether it’s UPSC/IAS or MPSC, the very initial leap towards achieving success lies in the meticulous task of Note-making. Making comprehensive and organized notes serves as a crucial stepping stone toward reaching your goals. By capturing & summarizing key information, candidates lay the foundation for a solid understanding of the core subjects and enhance their chances of attaining the desired outcome.
However, a staggering 99% of students struggle with the task of creating comprehensive notes that integrate static information with current affairs. Either due to the complexity of the process or the lack of required skills, many students choose to overlook making-notes, ultimately bearing the heavy consequences of their decision.
Acknowledging the need, Senior IAS mentor, faculty & Civilsdaily Pune Branch Head, Pravin Garje sir will take a LIVE session where he will be demonstrating the best way to make notes for UPSC Prelims 2024.
Topic: Best ways to make notes for UPSC/MPSC 2024
Date: 22nd May 2023 (Monday)
Time: 7:30 pm onwards
Zoom Meeting Link will be sent via your registered email address.
Strategies & Approaches of note-making, in the Free Live Webinar by Pravin Sir!
- Notes making is quite often confused with writing everything down on paper or digital devices. So, ‘How to make effective notes from current affairs’, ‘How our mentees make notes, and ‘How our mentorship program helps thousands of toppers’, will be the main point of this webinar, with live note-making examples.
- Best, authentic, minimum source of current Affairs for UPSC-CSE prelims &Mains Preparation. Do’s & Don’t’s, How to remake ‘Recognition of information’ into ‘recall, analyze & express’. Will also be discussed thoroughly.
- Whether your answers ought to reflect the editorial standards of The Hindu! What should be the foolproof strategy of note-making from current affairs? What points ought to be included in your notes?
- How toppers prioritize momentum mover content and content over structure. ‘How to fix your static answer writing structure, improved with the current affairs’-is going to display here.
- How to create a basic conceptual framework of the current affairs answer before committing anything to paper. Implications of overstretching your imagination.
- How to fetch maximum score in the ‘Essay’ paper linking current affairs examples to enhance your marks in total.
- What is the difference between ‘Opinion-based current affairs’ & ‘Current issues with Fact-based’ questions will also be discussed thoroughly in this webinar.
- How & where to link the answer, replete with current affairs charts/maps/diagrams, etc., will help to get extra 0.25-0.5 marks across 80 questions of GS papers.
- If the question is in two parts, sticking to the word limit, how to address the demand of each part & understand current affairs demands? What is the way to enclose also any critical analysis you should have within the subheading?
- How to enhance writing patterns, where to take mock regularly, how many mock tests are fit, and Why our on-demand ‘Samachar Manthan’ online program is getting enrolled as a hot cake Etc. will be discussed in this live webinar.
- Many Another untold secrets of coverage of the current affairs syllabus for Prelims & mains with a 1-1 mentorship program’, is that the syllabus can be covered 100%. The most brilliant of candidates will testify that even their coverage of the syllabus was not completely 100% without the proper guidance of CD’s senior IAS mentors when it’s time to deal with current affairs notes-making.
Grasp the opportunity to get exceptional tips on ‘what is the best strategy for note-making, and ‘how to write fantastic or above-average answers by presenting with a clear structure stuffed linking with the most relevant current affairs. This entire webinar is free.
CivilsDaily’s FREE Webinar package
Post-webinar we will share important PDFs, timetable framework, and notes.
Other than this a strategy package will be emailed to you.
What The Hindu opined about Civilsdaily Mentorship
Block Your Monday (22nd May) 2023 for a 1-1 Live Masterclass by Civilsdaily Pune Branch Head, Pravin sir on ‘Best possible ways to make notes for UPSC 2024