Skip to content
- Article 23: Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour.
- Article 24: Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
- Article 37: Application of the principles contained in this Part (DPSP).
- Article 38: State to secure a social order for the promotion of welfare of the people.
- Article 39: Certain principles of policy to be followed by the State.
- Article 39A: Equal justice and free legal aid.
- Article 46: Promotion of Educational and Economic interests of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other weaker sections.
- Article 17: Abolition of Untouchability.
- Article 25: Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion.
- Article 330: Reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the House of the People.
- Article 332: Reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the Legislative Assemblies of the States.
- Article 334: Reservation of seats and special representation to cease after sixty years.
- Article 243D: Reservation of seats (in Panchayats).
- Article 243T: Reservation of seats (in Municipalities).
Agency for Monitoring Safeguards
- Article 338: National Commission for Scheduled Castes.