Dear students, hope you all are doing well!
A couple of days before I was talking to some of my MPSC aspirants students, discussing the strategy for the next 6 months. Some of them had appeared in 2022 as well and were not able to clear the exam.
I realised that failure in previous MPSC Prelims exam (2022) was still haunting them, making them underconfident and losing the belief they had when they first appeared for the Prelims.
No failure is final unless you stop giving your 120% to learn from the previous mistakes and give your everything to work towards success.
So students, let us meet over a Zoom session tomorrow (19th November), to discuss how to strategise and plan the next 6 months for MPSC Prelime 2023.
I will be conducting a special webinar session for MPSC 2023 aspirants and especially for those who failed in MPSC Prelims 2022.
MPSC Prelims 2023 is just around 6 months away. Understanding the criticality of time is of utmost importance. If you want to crack MPSC with a rank in 2023, everything that you do must be under a plan, a strategy.
Table of content
- Topic, date, venue
- Who can register for this Seminar?
- CivilsDaily’s Preparatory package worth Rs 7000 for FREE + 10% Scholarship
- Important Points to be covered in the webinar
- About me
The topic for the Seminar:
How to bounce back from MPSC Prelims 2022 failure? Strategy and 10 themes to focus on for MPSC Prelims 2023(Detailed points and agenda below)
Date and Time:
19th November 2022 (Saturday) at 5 pm
Time: 5 pm to 8 pm
Venue: This Workshop will be held in both offline and online mode. You can attend in CivilsDaily’s Pune center in offline mode, and for Online mode, we will share a Zoom link in your email. Please register.
Address: Civilsdaily IAS, First floor, 518, Ramprasad, opposite Radhika Bhel, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Contact here: 086685 82260
(10% scholarship (FEE waiver) across all courses of CivilsDaily to Webinar attendees)
FREE CivilsDaily’s Preparatory Package worth Rs 7000 + Personalized Mentorship session
Post-seminar CivilsDaily will share a special Preparatory Package both for Offline and Online attendees. Details here
You are also entitled to a personalized intensive mentorship session by a senior IAS mentor wherein you can avail of a personalized study plan, schedule, and doubt resolution session.
This is for you if you are:
- MPSC aspirant who failed in 2022 Prelims and want to crack MPSC 2023
- A working professional or college student who will be attempting MPSC 2023 with a job. Facing a serious time crunch and mismanagement in MPSC preparation.
- A MPSC beginner – confused about the syllabus, prioritizing subjects, making timetables & targets, or just getting started.
Strategic planning will help you fully uncover your options, set priorities for them, and define the methods to achieve them.
Important points that will be discussed in the Webinar
1. Trend analysis of MPSC Prelims exam based on the previous years’ paper, considering the changed pattern and understanding the expectations of MPSC.
2. How to undo the mistakes you have committed in the previous MPSC Prelims? How to find out the mistakes
3. What should be your approach for the next 6.5 months even if you have just started the preparation? Strategy for the next 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and like that, will be shared with you.
4. How to cover the MPSC syllabus? Understanding the pattern of MPSC. Focussing on the essentials first. What are the best resources?
5. You just need to invest effectively 5 hours per day for MPSC success. How to effectively manage preparation time? Make a timetable and set targets. Learn from the UPSC guru Sajal sir himself.
6. Managing MPSC preparation with a serious time crunch; job – working professionals, college students, and family (especially for homemaker aspirants)
7. Building a strong foundation: NCERT, current affairs, and standard books. How and which one to focus more on? Best sources for GS and Current Affairs.
8. Breaking the inertia towards answer writing, and attempting mock tests. When and how to attempt tests and start mains answer writing?
9. Do’s and Dont’s; and breaking the myths around MPSC. Eg. Aspirants from rural or non-engineering backgrounds, rural and Marathi background are at a disadvantage.
10. How to take notes and organize information/content for MPSC prelims and Mains answers? Basically the skill of taking notes. What topics necessitate notes and which do not?
10. MPSC Hacks and tricks like Tikdams or Intelligent Elimination that worked for my previous students who are UPSC rankers. A PDF will be shared with you all.
11. Revision techniques that are common, standard, and used frequently. What exactly are they?
12. How to take full advantage of the FREE CivilsDaily’s Preparatory Package and personalized mentorship session (FREE) that will follow?
I have guided around 200+ rankers in UPSC 2021 exam and 600+ overall rankers have been mentored by me. From AIR 6, 15 to 28, 29, 32, 42, 44, 49, and it goes on and on. I was a UPSC Mains Topper in 2017 after scoring highest marks in Mains.
What you’ll get as a part of the Special Preparatory Package?
As a part of this:
- FREE Mentorship session with Senior MPSC-UPSC Mentor on strategy and approach for MPSC 2023. (You can schedule by clicking here as well)
- Samachar Manthan’s current week’s module and Mains Questions, MPSC current Affairs
- Prelims Weekly MCQ PDF
- Mains 250+ Value notes
- Current month’s Monthly Magazine