# Space technology
- Space Missions by NASA:
- Juno Mission:
- Cassini Mission:
- NASA – Europa
- Curiosity Rover
- Recent developments
- Rosetta: Space mission by European Space Agency
- Space Missions by China:
- Space Missions by ISRO – GSAT Series, PSLV Missions, IRNSS Constellation, GSLV Missions
- Reusable Launch Vehicle
- The Strategic importance of Space Law for India
- How technology developed for outer space was saving lives in Nepal
- Explorations in Outer Space – Why everyone has interest in Martian system exploration, Mercury’s transit across the Sun, Superflares, Exomars, Black hole, Kuiper Belt.
# Cyber Space
- Cyber Security: Issues and developments
- Tech disruptions in modern-day world.
- Net Neutrality: What is net neutrality, The debate around net neutrality [Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4]
- Genetically Modified Crops
- Developments and Innovation in Biotechnology – National Biotechnology Development Strategy 2015-2020, World’s first three parent baby.
# Gravitational Waves
- Gravitational waves and LIGO – What are gravitational waves? Sources of gravitational waves, how LIGO works, LIGO-India, Second breakthrough for LIGO detectors.
# Neutrinos and the Indian Neutrino Observatory
- APJ Kalam on Neutrino Science
- Neutrino Observatory – Why advanced countries are working on Neutrinos, What will be India based Neutrino Observatory’s impact? How is CERN different from INO.
- Recent developments [Related: Take nanotech’s helpin Food Storage Sector]
- Side-effects of Nanotechnology
# Innovations in Science and Technology
- Innovation Ecosystem in India
- Innovations in Medical Science
- Technological innovations: Sunway TaihuLight – the Chinese supercomputer, Hologram for better fraud protection, Graphene may help generate solar power even when it rains, Shinkasen technology
- Indian Innovations in Science and Technology
- Innovations in Medical Sciences
- Scientific inventions: What is autophagy? China to build deepest, largest high-speed rail station at Great Wall, Aperture Spherical Telescope, or FAST Merged Reality, Airlander, Discovery of new form of light, World’s thinnest lens developed, Four new elements added to the periodic table, ATLAS, CMS.
# Nobel Prizes
# Intellectual Property Rights:
# Nuclear Physics
# Recent developments in Defence technology
# Public Health
- Zika virus: A public health emergency
- Polio Eradication. Also, related here: How is IPV different from OPV?
- Parasitic Worms: What are parasitic worms?,India celebrates first national deworming day, and River Blindness.
- H5N1. Also, related here: Bird flu and what we must do.
- Chikungunya virus
- ROTAVAC – Indian Rotaviral vaccine
- Anti-microbial resistance and food safety
- The Maggi Noodle fiasco.
- Maglev trains: What is Maglev? Japan’s Maglev train makes new world speed record, Indian Railways to run magnetic trains soon
- GAGAN: What is GAGAN? and Its significance.
- Li-Fi: What is Li-Fi?, Background and Benefits of Li-Fi
- Augmented reality app launched by the government. [Related: Virtual reality and merged reality]
- Augmented Humanity: What is Augmented Humanity? The age of augmented humanity.
- Laser technology
- Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Coal bed methane