This is not the time to study new things but to consolidate and revise whatever you have studied so far.
Watch this lecture on how to make the most out of the 60 days you have.
As is the case with all our programs, we have spent an ample amount of time to define what we want to achieve with this revision program.
1. Prelims SPOTLIGHT
This initiative is meant to help you revise details and facts that can be asked in prelims. They are simplified, synthesized and prepared using most authentic sources.
These can easily slip your mind or you can easily confuse these. Continuous Revision for the same is required. Dare you to miss the updates!
2. Static Subject Revision and Tests
The timetable for the static subjects is released. Tests will start on 5th of April.
Coverage and Relevance are the 2 Pillars of our Tests.
We will try our best to provide
- The theme of the question
- The Year of matching previous year question from the actual exam so you can assess the relevance
- Lengthy and elaborate explanations
- Question Type – Civilsdaily’s unique innovation
- You appear for a test every 2nd day at 8 PM. We believe some breathing time is necessary to ensure consistency and efficiency. Besides, a good revision also requires quality time commitment.
- Instant score after you submit your test with proper explanations for the questions.
- Top 10 Ranks will be announced for every test at the launch of the next test.
Please ensure you attempt the tests with utmost sincerity.
Download PDF Time Table here – Time-Table-Mission-Nikaalo-Prelims
Keep the Josh High !!!