UPSC Civil Services preparation demands a deep and holistic understanding of various current social and economic developments around us. Just reading one newspaper may not give you that edge in UPSC mains or interview. Keeping this need of students in our mind, Civilsdaily is starting with a new initiative – Rstv and Yojana Summaries Initiative.
Yojana is a monthly magazine published by the Government of India that covers socio-economic issues in India.
- It represents the government’s point of view on issues and also provides data and analysis for the same.
- It is a golden treasure for UPSC Mains and Interview Preparation.
- Mains answers in subjects like General Studies Paper 2 and Paper 3, Essay paper and public administration can benefit a lot from this magazine.
- It usually provides a neutral and unbiased view
- You can also find out information about recently launched government schemes, government initiatives, policy initiatives, etc.
- Diverse viewpoints on a single topic. Experts from the field are panelists so, the content has in-depth coverage.
- You can quote the name of the panelist in your mains answers.
- These videos are important to develop the right understanding from the interview point.
- You can get to know about the standpoint of the government, civil society, and politicians on a topic.
But we do understand that covering so many sources can be a nightmare for aspirants. With the paucity of time, aspirants can be left with no choice but to drop these sources.
From this week, we will start with 2 articles from RSTV videos and 1 article from Yojana every week. These articles will be selected based upon the content’s relevance with respect to the examination.
We hope that these initiatives will enrich your preparation further.
All the best!