Q.1) The Yuva Swabhiman Scheme which guarantees 100 days of employment every year to the EWS youths is an initiative of:
c) Madhya Pradesh
Inspired by: Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Q.2) Consider the following statements:
- The Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) Review Committee Report has recommended a debt to GDP ratio of 60% for the general (combined) government by 2023, comprising 40% for the Central Government and 20% for the State Government.
- The Central Government has domestic liabilities of 21% of GDP as compared to that of 49% of GDP of the State Government.
- As per the Constitution of India, it is mandatory for a State to take the Central Government’s consent for raising any loan if the former owes any outstanding liabilities to the letter.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct? (CSP 2018)
a) 1 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1, 2 and 3
Inspired by: Centre’s debt-to-GDP falls, States’ rises
Q.3) Consider the following statements with respect to the Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS) Scheme:
- It is an initiative under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- It aims to improve the vocational skills and quality of life of industrial workers amongst various others.
- The JSS is aligned with National Skills Qualification Framework.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) All are correct
b) 1 and 2
c) 2 only
d) 1 only
Inspired by: Skill Ministry strengthens Jan Shikshan Sansthans
Q.4) The Red Fort Declaration for Strategic Partnership was partnered by India with:
c) South Africa
d) All of the above
Inspired by: Explained: Why India-South Africa relations are unique
Q.5) The DAMAN Initiative is related to:
c) Skill Training
d) Higher Education
Inspired by: The Hindu
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here