Q.1) Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019 recently seen in news was held between India and:
a) Sri Lanka
Inspired by: Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019
Q.2) CITES works by subjecting international trade in specimens of selected species to certain controls. With reference to the CITES appendices, which of the given statements is/are correct?
- Appendix I include species threatened with extinction whose trade in specimens is permitted only in exceptional circumstances.
- Appendix II includes species not necessarily threatened with extinction, but in which trade must be controlled in order to avoid utilization incompatible with their survival.
- Appendix III completely bans any trade of any specie.
Select the correct alternative:
a) Only 1
b) 1 and 2
c) 2 and 3
d) 1, 2 and 3
Inspired by: Red Sanders is now free of export restrictions
Q.3) Consider the following statements:
- Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue (IPRD) is purely a trade related forum.
- It was initiated by US along with India and Japan.
Which of the given statements is/are correct?
a) Both 1 and 2
b) Only 1
c) Only 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
Inspired by: [pib] Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue – 2019
Q.4) The BOLD-QIT Project recently seen in news is related to:
b) Public-Private Partnership
c) Border Management
Inspired by: [pib] BOLD–QIT Project
Q.5) National Common Mobility Card is an initiative under:
a) Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
b) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
c) Ministry of Science and Technology
d) Ministry of Shipping
Inspired by: [pib] National Common Mobility Card
For Solutions – Click Here
Prelims Daily Archive – Click here